CINE 395

Students may arrange academic work in conjunction with an approved internship in the moving image industry. Academic work must be with Cinematic Arts faculty and include the university minimum (one research paper) as well as reading from a bibliography and/or a viewing list approved by the instructor in advance. Prerequisite: (one of the following) CINE 201 Intro to Film Studies or VMS 202D Intro to Visual Culture or CINE 301 Moving Image Practice.

Enroll Consent

Instructor Consent Required

Curriculum Codes
  • R
Typically Offered